Celebrities are renowned for picking weird and wonderful names for their off-spring but when it comes to setting trends, it seems the more traditional choices are favoured over the unique.
Noah, the son of Transformers star Megan Fox, has been hailed as the best celebrity baby name of last year. The actress’ choice of name for her son, who was born in September, came out on top in a poll of more than 2,000 women.
Hilary Duff’s son Luca came second, with Amanda Holden’s daughter Hollie making it into third place.
1. Noah (Megan Fox)
2. Luca (Hilary Duff)
3. Hollie (Amanda Holden)
4. Faith (Michelle Heaton)
5. Marnie Mae (Tamzin Outhwaite)
6. Pearl (Jack Osbourne)
7. Theodora (Robbie Williams)
8. Penelope (Kourtney Kardashian)
9. Aoife (Una Healy)
10. Marlowe (Sienna Miller)
- Red Band Trailer with Diablo Cody: A very pregnant Diablo Cody interviews Megan inside her airstream trailer....
- Out in Beverly Hills with Brian and Noah – 11/27: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green took their son Noah to the doctor for a ch...
- Megan Fox Covers Marie Claire UK: The Transformers star tells Marie Claire magazine about the joy four-month-...